Saturday, January 3, 2015

Randomness

The logical side of my brain would like this blog to be in chronological order but I'm trying my best to ignore that side and just focus on the fact that considering how hard it has been to get in some sort of "habit" of blogging I should just be happy for whatever actually gets put on this site and call it good! So....here is a bit of randomness from this fall....

I realized I never documented our last birthday date of the year. Probably because it was a photo fail unfortunately. I need to be better at snapping a few pics! But we had the girls over for the weekend and the highlights were getting to see the new American Girl movie Isabelle and Sophia Grace and Rosie's Royal Adventure. We had never heard of S G & R before so it was a new experience. I think it was the only time in his life that Josh was glad he had finals to study for and could use it as an excuse to get out of watching! I got to experience both of the movies multiple times during the weekend though. And our ward did a clothing swap that weekend so I took the girls to see what we could find and I scored some amazing things for them! They went home with a huge bag of clothes and were all decked out in new jewelry so all in all it was another successful birthday date! I did snap one pic at the clothing swap so I guess one is better than none!

I left work early one day after one of my deadlines that required some long hours and we went out and enjoyed the beautiful fall weather. We went to a little museum, got some dinner, and went for a walk to feed the ducks. The weather was perfect and it was a good way to wind down from the stress.



Another week we went to the Zoo and again the weather was awesome!



Josh doesn't like snakes....

And we had a double-date with the newlyweds :)


Not a ton of randomness I guess. Maybe my brain can handle it after all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment